Frequently Asked Questions
What is design-build?
We are a team of designers, project managers, and carpenters all under one roof. From initial design to completed construction, our team handles every step of the process. Whether it’s a basic kitchen remodel or multi-floor additions, our design-build team works from start to finish to bring your vision to reality.
What is your service area?
We complete quality remodeling projects in the Pittsburgh area, including Fox Chapel, Highland Park, Lawrenceville, Mt. Lebanon, Shadyside, Squirrel Hill, Upper St. Clair, Wexford, Mount Washington, Robinson, Greenfield, Oakland, and surrounding areas in Allegheny County.
What projects do you complete?
We primarily work on quality kitchen, custom bath, and whole home remodels/additions in the Pittsburgh area.
You can visit our gallery to see some of our recently completed projects.
Can you complete a project from an existing design?
Yes—although we provide full design-build services, we can work with your architect, interior designer, or contractor to bring your vision to life.
What is your process?
Our design process focuses on the function, layout, aesthetic, and overall look of your space. Our designers provide extensive floor plans and renderings so you can be confident in your remodel. We then present a budget with a realistic construction timeline. Once the plan is approved by you, our team will begin construction and complete your dream space!
How do I budget for a kitchen remodel?
To budget for a kitchen remodel, here are some steps to follow:
- Decide how much you want to spend, and stick to it
- Know how the costs will break down (labor, cabinets, appliances, fixtures, countertops, lighting, fittings, etc.)
- Set aside 20% of your budget to handle the unexpected
- Make a list of your renovation priorities
- Know the details of how you will pay for this project
- Avoid extras – don’t be tempted to deviate from your budget mid-project