Gibsonia, PAthe details:
At the start of the project, the home owner said she chose Marvista to take on her kitchen and bath renovation because Emily “…just got her.”
The first thing Emily snapped a photo of was the custom-made metal tree piece of art hanging in the existing living room. The tree was custom made by the home owner’s father who is a skilled metal worker and artisan in Michigan. The piece of art eventually made its way into the dining room as a focal point once the kitchen was completed.
The teal color accent that is featured in the kitchen was also a major inspiration at the beginning of the design process.
The design of the kitchen focused on warm and inviting colors. These colors would reflect the home owner’s overall decorating style throughout the house. The backsplash featured a simple yet unique element to the kitchen.
- The main design challenge was converting 2 rooms into one space
- Custom Cabinetry
- Upper Cabinetry: Painted Enamel “Khaki” on MDF
- Base Cabinetry: Maple Stain “Tammarind”
- Champagne Bronze fixtures and finishes
- Walnut peninsula top
- Soft white quartz countertops