Closet Remodeling in Pittsburgh, PA
Closets may be some of the smallest spaces in your home, but they’re also some of the most important. Your closets should reflect your storage needs, with plenty of shelf space and hanging rods to organize your things. If you’re planning a closet overhaul, enlist the help of a professional closet remodeler in Pittsburgh, PA.
Marvista Design + Build can take your home organization up a notch with our custom closet remodeling services. We have decades of combined experience renovating specialty areas of the home, including walk-in and reach-in closets.
What To Consider When Remodeling Your Closet
Thinking about a closet remodel? Envision what your new storage space will look like with these tips:
- Take stock: Now's the perfect time to whittle down your wardrobe by selling, donating, or tossing anything you no longer wear.
- Know your dimensions: If you're building a new closet, keep in mind that the ideal reach-in closet is 6 to 8 feet wide and 24 to 30 inches deep. Then, a walk-in closet should measure at least 3 by 4 feet — more if you want the option to dress inside the closet.
- Allocate storage areas for specific items: Determine where you have space for a second hanging rod and where you need to leave room for long items like dresses and robes. Think about shelves for folded items, a suitable place for built-in shoe storage, and possible nooks for storing a folding stepladder.
- Consider useful closet accessories: Put the finishing touches on your renovated closet with decorative storage bins, wall hooks, door-mounted solutions, space-saving hangers, and pull-out pants racks.
When you work with Marvista, you don't have to make any closet design decisions alone. Our custom remodeling process includes discussing your ideas and sources of inspiration, along with presenting professional suggestions to help you reach your goals.
With your input, we'll tailor your closet design to fit your needs.
How It Works: The Closet Remodeling Process
Whether you want to redesign an existing closet, convert a reach-in closet into a walk-in closet, or build a whole-new closet from scratch, Marvista can make it happen. Here's what to expect from our design-build process:
- Initial consultation: We start by visiting your home, taking measurements, and discussing your vision.
- Design process: Once we book your closet renovation, we start crafting possible designs. Our team presents multiple ideas with style boards, 3D renderings, and elevations.
- Finalizing the design: After tweaking our ideas based on your feedback, we seek your final approval. This is also when we present an accurate budget and timeline.
- Project logistics: With the design finalized, we start planning for your project, which includes enlisting the services of our in-house carpenters and trusted subcontractors to transform your closet design from paper to reality.
- Installation: Your project manager keeps in touch to answer questions and show you how the closet installation is coming along.
- Final walk-through: We only deem the project complete if the final inspection leaves you thrilled with the results.
Choose Marvista Design + Build for Closet Remodeling in Pittsburgh
The Marvista team takes a unique, sophisticated approach to closet renovation, creating one-of-a-kind spaces that suit your family's lifestyle and budget. Rest assured that we only use premium materials to bring your closet design to life, and we'll keep you involved throughout our process to ensure your complete satisfaction.