Outdoor Kitchen Renovation & Design in Pittsburgh, PA
When the weather is nice, you want nothing more than to eat outside. Why not maximize your al fresco dining experience with an outdoor kitchen? This home addition enhances your outdoor space all summer, allowing you to cook and entertain simultaneously.
The key to a successful outdoor kitchen design is to team up with a knowledgeable remodeler in Pittsburgh, PA. Marvista Design + Build can meet your needs! We have decades of combined experience completing kitchen remodeling projects, and we can use our skills to design and install your fully functional outdoor kitchen.
Features To Include in Your Outdoor Kitchen Renovation
Check out these must-have features:
- Built-in grill: The impressive capacity of a large, built-in grill makes it easy to whip out batches of burgers and steaks in no time. Add-ons such as warming drawers and spring-operated hoods are convenient features not commonly found in stand-alone grills.
- Ice maker: No one raves about warm margaritas at a party. An outdoor ice maker is a must if you plan to host backyard get-togethers.
- Mini refrigerator: Not all refrigerators are designed to go outside. If you want a built-in fridge in your outdoor kitchen, choose one with increased insulation and more powerful components to withstand the elements.
- Trash bin: A built-in trash receptacle is more convenient than going inside to throw things away and more attractive than setting up a 32-gallon trash can.
- Sink and countertop: To prepare and cook food all in one place, you need an outdoor sink. And don’t forget to incorporate plenty of counter space into your outdoor kitchen design.
- Seating: A combination of built-in seating and free-standing patio furniture gives guests plenty of options to dine in comfort.
- Lighting: Who says the party has to end after dark? Custom outdoor lighting lets you and your guests eat, talk, and laugh late into the evening.
Our Outdoor Kitchen Design Services
Whether creating an outdoor kitchen from scratch or enhancing the backyard space you already have, Marvista can bring your vision to life.
Here’s what our design-build process entails:
- Initial meetings: When you call us for a consultation, we’ll invite you to visit our design studio, where we’ll discuss your ideas, inspirations, and goals. If we’re the right fit for your project, we’ll proceed with an in-home visit to measure the space and determine the scope of the project.
- Space planning and design development: The design phase begins by capturing the overall vision on a personalized style board. Then, we work out the details with 3D rendering technology, presenting multiple ideas until we have your full approval.
- Material selection: Our designers work closely with you to select materials, finishes, and appliances for your outdoor kitchen.
- Contract and installation: We work out the construction logistics and get to work installing your outdoor kitchen. Rest assured that your project manager will keep you informed every step of the way. A thorough final walk-through ensures you’re thrilled with the results.
Contact Us To Begin Your Outdoor Kitchen Renovation in Pittsburgh, PA
Marvista would be happy to bring your vision of a gourmet outdoor kitchen to life, complete with high-quality, custom designs. As winners of the Best Kitchen Renovation Award, we’re highly capable of handling your project.
When we’re finished, you’ll have a fully functional space for all your entertaining needs and even weeknight meals with the family.